First things first. BE SAFE!
- What does internet safety mean to you? to be responsible while surfing the web
- Why is it important to be safe when using the internet? because others can find you and hurt you with the information you might just unnoticeably give.
- What are things you can do to be safe on the internet? What are things you should not do, so that you are safe, when using the internet?
- Do you think you should monitor and help each other? Explain why or why not and how you would go about this.
- List the 10 Common Sense Rules.
NEXT. Consider your digital footprint. Internet posts can last forever; this can be really good or really bad, it is up to you.
- What is YOUR digital footprint? Is it something you are proud of? I safe and well known person as Alex, nothing else. I am proud of my digital footprint because I in many of the websites I go on im a well known player in that game. like ROBLOX, or MINECRAFT.
- What will YOU do to be sure you always have a digital footprint you will be proud of? to always follow the rules of the road, or of course, the internet.
- How will you respect your privacy? with great respect on the internt, I never give away location, or email, last name, or number.
- How will you respect other people’s privacy? with great respect, In this case for my opinion the golden rule takes place, if they don’t ever bother to talk to me, I treat them the same.
Mrs. Gilmore Grade 6 Bog Rules and Expectations
- Do only use first names or a nickname – be a SAFE surfer and blogger!
- Make sure that you ask your teacher for permission if you want to post a photo of anyone…including yourself!
- Remember not to post any personal information such as your home phone number or home address!
- Don’t share your password with anyone.
- Do tell your parents or teacher if you come across anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
- Always check your spelling, grammar and punctuation before posting. Don’t use texting language.
- Don’t make arrangements to meet anyone over the internet!!
- Remember to write comments about others that will help them and make them feel proud of the effort they have put into their work!
- Remember- anyone can write anything on the Internet. Don’t believe everything you read.
- Remember – everything is checked before we publish it on our blog.
- What are two rules that you hadn’t considered before you read this? #10 Remember – everything is checked before we publish it on our blog. & #8 Remember to write comments about others that will help them and make them feel proud of the effort they have put into their work!
- Why do you think these rules are listed here? to keep us safe on the internet, anyone can be anyone, for meting anyone, just stick to the old fashioned way, face-to-face.