||The post or comment needs help
||The post or comment is pretty good.
||The post or comment is awesome.
| Safety/ privacy
- tells where you are or where you live
- Gives your full name
- Includes personal plans for the day with locations
- Agrees to meet someone you met on line.
- Asking someone else for personal information
- Includes things you plan to do (without using locations.)
- Uses first name and last initial.
- If someone asks for personal info, tell them our class agreed not to share that information.
If someone asks personal things, tell them that our class decided not to share those things, then tell an adult.
Uses first name only or a username.
Lists the state, but no address.
- Gives someone else’s personal info.
- Makes rude comments
- is not polite
- Talks ONLY about someone’s mistakes.
Uses kind words.
Makes general nice comments like “nice post” or nice idea”
Give suggestions to correct mistakes, but does not compliment anything.
Points out the good in other people.
Makes compliments and gives suggestions to improve a post
Asks questions about an idea that is confusing.
| Content (or) Ideas
- Has no examples.
- is off topic
- is confusing
- Poor spelling makes it hard to understand.
Adds a second post to make the first post clearer.
Some spelling mistakes, but you can read it.
Includes one example with an idea.
Great spelling and punctuation.
Uses several examples to explain an idea.