We have a great week ahead! I had been told that the tech issues have been worked out and I am crossing my fingers… but, I am hearing that other staff are still struggling with email! If ever you don’t receive an email reply from me with in 1 school day… please let me know. I do make mistakes, however, I try to keep to one school day (24 hours ish) as my return time.
This is a very fun filled week. Check the dates below to keep up with what is happening!
Monday: D day GYM SHOES!
Tuesday: A day
Wednesday: B Day and tour Native American Presentation
Thursday: C Day and BRING IN YOUR LIBRARY BOOKS!!
Friday: Half Day, Halloween Festivities and no specials or lunch at school!
Here is our Week…
- Read aloud: Paddle to the Sea
- Your child should be reading 20 minutes a night. Keep checking in on those reading logs. We record books when we finish them rather then every night.
- We have been working on powerful adjectives and verbs. Ask your kiddo about their synonym roll!
- We are assessing all children using the Fountas and Pinnell reading system.
- All of our math groups are working on multiplication. Check in your child’s assignment book for more information and for upcoming ASSESSMENTS.
- Social Studies Tests are coming home Tuesday. We are moving into the first people in Michigan.
- Matter and Energy are in full swing! We are working through many fun experiments.
Spelling (Word Study):
- New list come home on Monday.
- We took a spelling test and vocabulary test on Friday. They came home on Friday.
- spelling tests on THURSDAY!