Here is what is coming this week:
- Read aloud: We are finishing Just Jake a funny, kid written book. We are making “kid cards” and getting a few laughs in.
- Our battle is in FULL swing. Keep reading.
- We are exploring non- fiction.
- Your child should be reading 20 minutes a night. Keep checking in on those reading logs. We record books when we finish them rather then every night.
- All of our math groups are working on multiplication and division. Check in your child’s assignment book for more information and for upcoming ASSESSMENTS.
- Time Lines are taking us through the history of Michigan. Last week we began discussing the explorers who came to Michigan. We have traveled through the French and Indian War and have a few more events before we reach statehood.
Spelling (Word Study):
- Spelling/Vocabulary work came home last week!
- We ran out of time for our spelling test on Friday. We will have a vocabulary and spelling test on Friday.